Waterville Maine CRM Consultants
Open Source Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
We offer consulting services for the deployment and customization of many clouds and open source CRMS. For example, SuiteCRM, OroCRM, Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, and Zoho CRM
Pegas Offers Expert Open Source CRM Consulting & Development Services; Ensuring Key Stakeholders are involved with the CRM Implementation and Providing a Rapid ROI
Develop a valuable relationship with your current and future customers with powerful open source sales management system.
CRM systems help you develop and track interactions with your customers. Pegas Technology Solutions provides CRM solutions that allow you to create and manage leads in a variety of ways. Integrate open source software such as Yeti force or SuiteCRM with a marketing tool such as Mautic and an email client such as Zimbra or Kolab. Pegas Technology Solutions can add modifications to open source CRM software, adding the additional versatility your business requires. Our custom development rates are very competitive. Our goal is to provide easy to use, fully featured programs that eliminate or reduce the expenses of software licensing. We also provide affordable data center renting, maintenance, IT staff, and hardware.
Pegas Technology Solutions’ CRM Software helps you to…
- Identify the value of your customers, generate and manage marketing campaigns, find and develop leads.
- Distinguish your best customers, and provide them with incentivized services.
- Develop individualized relationships with customers, resulting in improved customer satisfaction and increased profits.
- Optimize data collection, sharing, and analysis
- Improve lead saturation for your sales team, allowing greater contact frequency and stronger campaigns.
- Understand and identify the needs of your customer base.
How a CRM Can Help Your Business.
Why You Should Choose SuiteCRM an Open Source CRM
Get Started with a Customer Relationship Management System Today
Are you Tired of misplacing key information about your customers?
When you stated your business it was most likely you and maybe a few employees and keeping track of customers and their information was easy. If you are like the majority of business owners you started with a spreadsheet and as you grew you shared it with your employees.
- CRM Gap Analysis
- CRM Support
- Hosted CRM onsite or in the cloud
- CRM Training
- CRM Migrations
- CRM Integration