Waterville Maine VoiP Consultants
3CX On-Premise or Cloud VoIP
We offer consulting services for the deployment and customization of many 3CX and many open source VoiP Solutions.
Pegas Offers Expert 3CX Consulting & Development Services; By Deploying 3CX for your business you will be able to easily automate admin task for your VoIP PX system.
3CX gives you the flexibility you need to run your business. Choose to run your VoIP phone system on-premise, in the cloud, or both though our cutting edge hybrid solutions. 3CX makes it easy to install on a windows server or Linux, saving you even more on your phone system. Don’t want to run it in the cloud or virtualize it. Run it on Mini PC from the leading brands, such as Shuttle, Gigabyte, Zotac or Intel.
Your in Control of your hardware
Endless opportunities are available with deployment, hardware, and the SIP trunks. The process of deploying 3CX for your business is simple, and within a short period, you will have a new phone system that is flexible and will meet your business needs.
- You can save your time with SIP Trunk.
- You can select from popular gateways and IP phones.
- You can use the free standard license to take up to 16 SIM calls
- Virtualizable on Linux or Windows
- Experience scalability with backup and restore
- Ability to run on a Mini PC PBX appliance
Integrate the Cloud PBX with the existing cloud account
3CX gives you the option to use a cloud provider that you already have. Your Cloud PBX can be hosted on the leading cloud hosting service providers, such as Amazon Lightsail, Google, AWS, Microsoft Azure, Linux VPS, and OVH. This allows you to control your costs and pay for hosting vs. paying per employee or extension.
- Self-host on Lightsail, Google, Azure or your account.
- The PBX Express Tool can be used to get the cloud deployment done within minutes.
- You can quickly move in between the different cloud service providers for backup and restore.
How 3CX Can Help Your Business.
Get Started with a VoIP PBX Solution Today!
Would you like a phone system that keeps you connected, to your team and customers?
Discover how a voice over IP solution simplifies your communication platform. By using a VoIP system your business will be able to communicate more effectively your customers and integrates into many of the same tools your business is already using.
- IP PBX Support
- VoIP Support
- VoIP Integrations
- Hosted PBX onsite or in the cloud
- VoIP Migrations
- VoIP Training